workshops and trainings
Create a more peaceful environment in your home, school, business, or community. Workshops focus on Peace Village’s core curriculum of Conflict Resolution, Connecting with Nature, Media Literacy and Mindfulness and can be tailored to the needs of your community.
Our workshops are open to the public or can be designed for organized groups such as:
- Community organizations
- International organizations
- Faith-based organizations
Our community trainings include:
- Cultivating Peace Within: a half-day workshop for adults.
- Empathy: the Path to Peace: a half-day workshop for ages 15-adult
- Peacebuilding at home: a one-day workshop for families
- Multi-cultural Peacebuilding: a one-day workshop for ages 15-adult
- Sustaining resilient leadership: a half-day worksop for adults
- One Day Peace Village: a one-day workshop for all ages.
- Foundations of Peace Ed Training: a one-day workshop for teachers and Peace Village camp directors
Our school trainings include:
- Middle School Leadership: a one day workshop for middle school students
- Upstanding School: a one-day or three-day workshop for elementary or middle school students.
If you are interested in a workshop in the Pacific Northwest, please email us below.